Our stars are designed to tie over a light source of your choice. Chances are you may already have all you need: a pendant light fitting, a set of fairy lights, a camping light
Have a spare set of fairy lights at home? Then this tip is for you! You can use LED battery operated fairy lights with our star lanterns:
1. Open your star shaped lantern, hold the star flat, place one hand inside one of the outermost points and gently ease the point of the star outwards.
2. With the remaining points of the star repeat this action. Ensure that each point is opened out before continuing on to the next.
3. Take a set of LED battery operated fairly lights and place them inside.
4. Spread the lights evenly between the points of the star for a more even coverage of lights.
5. Using the two pieces of cord provided, gently bring the two outermost points together. Making sure the battery box for the fairy lights is outside of the star.
Top tip: You could use your star on a mantlepiece, on top of a Christmas tree or as a table centrepiece!
Don't forget to share your seasonal styling with us @paperstarlights